Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Scoop!


Hey hey! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend and stayed safe! I know there's a lot going on now that we're in the middle of summer, and people just need to get out of the house!
Here in Arizona, we're pretty lame in the way of concerts and events. We don't have any theme parks or water parks here. :( I don't know why! 110+ degree weather is perfect for a water park!

Anyways, apart from sleeping, i've been trying to get out and do things this summer. :P
A very popular thing to do in the area is to go to 4th Avenue and cruise the crazy stores and thrift shops. It's so colorful and there's so many different types of stores! From organic, to tattoos, to hippy, to retro, and so much more! It's my most favorite place in Tucson. :)

I just signed up for a cardio dance class, so that should be fun. :P I love to dance, but there isn't much in the way of studios around here.

Ok guys! That's it! Talk to you next week. :)

Love,
Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009