Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4th of July Weekend!


Hello everyone! So the fourth of July falls on a Saturday this year, a perfect day for celebrating! I'm not sure what i'm going to do yet because our local event isn't happening this year. :(((

At least we're able to see the fireworks at a nearby hotel a few miles away from our house. :P
I'll probably end up buying some party poppers and setting those off with my family; fun!

Anyways, if I were to go to some sort of celebration, this is what I would wear!

The cardigan is soooo adorable! I'm saving up for that. :P Anyways, i'd wear it because it's usually rainy or EXTREMELY windy on the fourth of July. Eww. But this cute cardigan would keep me warm out in wind.

That's my tip! My mom always tells me to bring a sweater, you never know when it's gonna be cold! So always bring a sweater! Especially this cute cherry cardigan. :P


Oh, and I had some professional pictures taken today for the first time! So if you're lucky, I may post one! ;D

Have a great week and weekend and stay safe guys!

Love,
Valerie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009