Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2009 House of Dreams Model Search!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hello! I'm back again this week to let you ALL know about Torrid's model search that's happening THIS WEEKEND! July 17-19.
Just a few details to start off:


  • You can get an application in store or online! The link to the app is here: http://community.torrid.com/divaspirit/hod_2009.asp)

  • You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to apply! :)

  • All you need to bring to the store on July 17-19 is your application and an 8x10 photo of yourself (you can bring more than one photo)

  • You can also mail your application in to Torrid as well, so if you're Torrid isn't close to where you live, no worries!

  • The first 100 girls to enter will receive a goodie bag from the store! Yay!

  • Finalists will be announced August 25th, and you can vote for the winners online.

  • Winners will be announced September 1st. :)

  • The prize includes a trip to LA and the opportunity to walk the runway at Torrid's House of Dreams event at FIDM!!
Ok guys, to ANYONE out there who's even considering entering, and even those of you who don't believe you could win, ENTER! Do it! Because, you can't win if you don't enter! Personally, I felt that I had NO chance of winning the Hi School Model Search with my silly little home photographs from my digital camera, but I knew that I had NO chances of winning if I didn't enter! It was a dream come true when I got the call from Torrid. I never thought in a MILLION years that I could win! I'm so greatful every day for taking the chance by entering the contest. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


SECONDLY! On Saturday, July 18th, there will be a Jordin Sparks listening party from 3-6p.m.! You'll get the opportunity to hear her new album before it hits stores! You can also pre-order the album at the store to pick it up July 21st. :) Sounds super fun! I'll be there!

So, ENTER the model search! It's worth a try! I promise. :)))

Love y'all!
Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009