Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello, world!


Ok, so, I was looking around at the other girls' blogs and I felt left out. I forgot to tell you guys all about myself! So here it is!

Valerie Schaefer!
  1. I'm a total admitted band geek. I'm in my school's color guard and I perform on field during halftime through the art of dance, flag, rifle, and sabre. It's super fun and the band is my second family!
  2. I'm a young senior. As of now, i'm 16. On August 4th i'll be 17, right before my senior year starts!
  3. I'm absolutely dedicated to my greyhound. We rescued her about a year ago and we've fallen in love since! She's the sweetest and quietest dog i've ever seen! And she loves her snacks! I love her so much that I volunteer with the Arizona Greyhound Rescue kennels taking care of dogs so they can get permanent homes. :)
  4. My favorite color is pink, even my laptop is pink!
  5. I love to sew! I enjoy making blankets and stuffed animals. I'm currently working on sewing tutu's for little girls and attempting to sew clothes for myself. (VERY HARD TO DO!)
  6. When I grow up, I want to be a neonatologist and work with sick babies.
  7. This year, i've started an accessory collection so I can be completely decked out for school. :)
  8. And finally, I have an OBSESSION with Betsey Johnson purses. I collect them and use them everyday! I love them because they're crazy and not your usual handbag. So cute!

That's about it! There's more, but I can't think of it at this time, and I don't want to overfill the page with silly nonsense! :P

Stay tuned guys! Next week i'll give you my fourth of July weekend fashion tips! =D

Love!,
Valerie <3

1 comments:

MalloryMe on June 26, 2009 at 8:24 PM said...

Hi Valerie.
My name is Mallory.
I just had one question.
Can I be your new best friend?!
Thanks!
=)

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009