Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Valerie's Summer Style Secrets!


Hey everyone! I know it's a little late at night to be up, but since it's my summer break, I'm soaking in every minute of it! I just wanna give a quick shout out to all of the wonderful people who are reading our blogs and making such nice comments all over myspace and facebook. Thank you guys! If you haven't already, send me an add on facebook and myspace, I love new friends! I'll post those links at the end of my blog. :) Enough rambling! On to the fashion!

  • Ok, since I live in the HOT HOT desert called Arizona, swimsuits are a MUST for staying cool this summer. I know that I have at LEAST 3 Torrid swimsuits, my fave! My favorite one is the leopard print one-piece, which is below:

So cute!
  • I've noticed a certain trend this summer that is quite popular, and this is the maxi dress! While I find this style ADORABLE, I find that it's way too hot in Arizona to wear these. :P This one is my favorite:
Fun. :)
  • And finally, my favorite accessory! Feather earrings! I recently went all out and bought a bunch of these, they're a great look for any outfit!
Love it. =]

Alright guys! I'm heading out now. :) It's past my bed time! If you guys wanna add me on facebook or myspace; the links are below!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/valerietschaefer
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/valerieschaefer

I'm out! Stay fabulous y'all!

Loveeeee,
Valerie! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009