Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to School: All About Denim


Hey again guys!
So this week is all about denim! Since my first day of school was three weeks ago, it's still been to hot to wear jeans. But since it's getting colder now, i'm definitely pulling out my Torrid jeans! I recently purchased an awesome pair from Torrid made by Dickies. The solid dark wash looks amazing on my body and makes my legs look slimmer. Which is awesome. :)


Oh! And all of the awesome costumes on torrid.com are getting me super excited for Halloween!! I know it's a while a way yet, but i'm thinking I wanna be either the Fairy Tale Princess, or the Queen of Wonderland. Totally cute. :) I have to convince my mother to let me get one!

See ya'll next week!
Love,
Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009