Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer 2009


Hey guyssssssss. I'm like, six days late for this post. Whoops. :P
SO, i had a totally awesome summer! It feels weird chatting about this because i've already been back to school for almost a month. lol

I only went on one vacation this summer but it was AWESOME. I went to the Big Island of Hawaii this year. My family and I have been going to Hawaii for the past 7 years every year, and we plan on moving out there in a few years? Who knows! :)
Anyways, I kept my wardrobe fresh for the beach with my closet sized collection of Torrid swimsuits! They're so fun and I felt very confident in my leopard print one piece. :P
Another staple for my wardrobe was my favorite denim shorts! I must have brought about five different pairs with me on this trip!

Besides the wonderful scenery, sand, sun, and surf, what made this trip truly wonderful was finding out that i won the Torrid Hi School Model Search! It made my trip even better! I remember answering the call out on the patio of our condo and jumping around all excited in the grass. It was so awesome. :)

Anyways, I'll blog again tomorrow. xD I promise.

Byeeee! :3

Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009