Thursday, August 13, 2009

My favorite summer accessory!


Ok, so i've been so busy lately. School is so tough this year, who's idea was it to take AP Literature again? Ha ha! Along with that, marching band is really kicking my butt! xP

Enough complaining now. My most favorite summer accessory this summer was sunglasses! What's great about them is that they can go with any outfit and add a perfect touch of rock chic to my look! :)

Not only that, but they look best with my absolute new favorite pair of denim from Torrid! I got an AWESOME pair of black skinny jeans made by Tripp, and they have the coolest skull rivets on them!

Not only that, but they were featured in Seventeen magazine! Super cool. :)

That's it for now! My nose is going back to the grindstone... homework, eww.

Love,
Valerie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009