Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back to school shopping!


Hey guys! Sorry about not blogging last week, I was out at band camp working super hard for this year's show. I was working from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m every day Monday-Friday. Busy girl!

Not only that! But today is my seventeenth birthday!!! :)) Yayyy!

With that said, I think that the KEY back to school item is a bomber jacket! As well as the sweater dress. When I find time to go by Torrid, i'm going to search for these items. :) My faves are below!


Bomber jackets are really in this fall. :)




Sweater dresses are good for your curves. They show off your beautiful waist line. :)




I'm really burnt out guys. School starts on Thursday and my schedule is screwed up. >.<

Wish me luck guys! I'll be back next week...if i live! lol. JK! :D

Love,
Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009