Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wowwww


It's been such a long time since i've posted! This senior year is crazzzzzy! Just a few updates on my life here:

  • I made it into NHS!
  • I just finished an 11 page paper for my AP Literature class
  • I got accepted to the UofA and will be majoring in Physiology next Fall. :D
  • I went to Disneyland during fall break (photos later)
  • My band has been getting Excellents at all of our competitions and the guard has a ranking of superior. :D
  • My band and I will be in Disneyland during New Years Eve for a field show performance at the Holiday Bowl
  • I sewed a Wonder Woman costume for myself for Halloween this weekend (pictures will be up later too.)
That's about it..but it's a lot of stuffs! I've been such a busy girl!

Me in my color guard uniform, doing my captain duties!
Me at Disneyland in Pixie Hollow...I do believe in fairies!
Me with my lil sister at the Rainforest Cafe!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Valerie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009